I am bad at English!
There are people who think "I am bad at English" here in Myanmar. I say " It is not ture". Because most people in the world, they learned English and finally they could speak English well.
Meaning, if they can learn English, you can DO that too! you can LEARN English too.
Forget about Mistakes in English. It is normal to make a mistake in English. It is normal to make pronunciation mistakes, it is normal to make (Spoken) grammar mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes in English, even Native English Speakers.Do they care about mistakes in English? No, they don't care.
So, You can make many mistakes when you speak English or use English. Don't be afraid of other people who say bad things to you while you are speaking English. Forget about them, they are losers.
If you don't care about other people's opinions, Your Speaking and Your Confidence will improve. You will be a fluent, confident English Speaker.
Believe me, I feel 100% your pain. I felt that way too in the past. Now I am here to help you understand and Speak English confidently.
So, From now, Make MISTAKES in English when speaking, Be Confident, Be Strong. Teach yourself to do that NOW! Speak English like you want to Speak.
Shwe Gabar Aung (Empowering English)
15/11/2018
15/11/2018
No comments:
Post a Comment