Why do I want to help you with your English Speaking? I want to help you because of this reason!
Back when I was an employee at the Singaporean company. I was excited to use English, speak English and work in a foreign company. When I interviewed with the Singaporean Person , My English sucked. But he hired me and I got that job with very bad English.
While working in this company, There were a few Burmese people who
could speak English well. Some Burmese People came from Singapore
because they got the degree. But I was not the one. Some people were
real English native speakers. because they worked there for a while like
internships. Real English Native Speakers were ok to talk with very bad
English.
But Burmese People who could speak English, they were always judging me every time when I wanted to speak English or use English. What did they do? Well, Sometimes they judged me, Sometimes they laughed when I spoke. At that point, What do you think about How I FELT? I felt “SUPER” terrible. Not only Burmese People but also the Sigaporean Boss told me that I am very bad at English.
Maybe now you can feel my feelings and emotions. And also, at that time, I was learning English by using the old traditional text book method. My improvement was so slow and frustrating. So, I always thought about the very best and fast English learning method. I was always searching on the internet for the very best English method. Finally I found the very best interesting method. Of course, Before I left the job. My English speaking improved so much and I spoke English fluently in front the bad Burmese People and ever real English Native speakers. I could communicate with Foreign clients from different countries after 3 months of learning with this method. Finally, they said to me like this “Shwe Gabar Aung” Your English is SO unbelievable. How did you do that?
Well, That’s my little bad story. So you can be like me in 3 months or 6 months? But depending on the people. Most Burmese English learners can be fluent in 3 months? Why not? Because they learned English for many months or many years by using the old traditional method in most English classes. Believe me, I feel your pain and your feeling about English.
Now, I train people to speak English fluently in a company. I teach English people at home with groups. I feel your pain about English Speaking. I feel your pain about other people’s opinion and judgement. That’s why I am here to help you speak English fluently and easily without thinking at all. I am ready to help you SPEAK English very fluently.
Shwe Gabar Aung (Empowering English)
But Burmese People who could speak English, they were always judging me every time when I wanted to speak English or use English. What did they do? Well, Sometimes they judged me, Sometimes they laughed when I spoke. At that point, What do you think about How I FELT? I felt “SUPER” terrible. Not only Burmese People but also the Sigaporean Boss told me that I am very bad at English.
Maybe now you can feel my feelings and emotions. And also, at that time, I was learning English by using the old traditional text book method. My improvement was so slow and frustrating. So, I always thought about the very best and fast English learning method. I was always searching on the internet for the very best English method. Finally I found the very best interesting method. Of course, Before I left the job. My English speaking improved so much and I spoke English fluently in front the bad Burmese People and ever real English Native speakers. I could communicate with Foreign clients from different countries after 3 months of learning with this method. Finally, they said to me like this “Shwe Gabar Aung” Your English is SO unbelievable. How did you do that?
Well, That’s my little bad story. So you can be like me in 3 months or 6 months? But depending on the people. Most Burmese English learners can be fluent in 3 months? Why not? Because they learned English for many months or many years by using the old traditional method in most English classes. Believe me, I feel your pain and your feeling about English.
Now, I train people to speak English fluently in a company. I teach English people at home with groups. I feel your pain about English Speaking. I feel your pain about other people’s opinion and judgement. That’s why I am here to help you speak English fluently and easily without thinking at all. I am ready to help you SPEAK English very fluently.

No comments:
Post a Comment